These are instructions on how to install Marvell Driver on Windows Computer (this method can be used on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10).
Requirements: You need to have the Windows Computer and the Marvell Driver to follow the below guidelines.
Install Marvell Driver on Windows Computer
- Download and extract the driver package on the Computer. If in case, you have already downloaded and extracted the driver package, then SKIP this step.
- Once the driver package is extracted on the computer, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open the DrvInstaller_x32.exe if your System Type is x32 Bit or Choose DrvInstaller_x64.exe if your System Type is x64 bit (you can check System Type by pressing Win + Pause).
- Click on the Install Update Button:
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation:
- Once the installation process is completed, Click on the OK button.
- Click on the Quit Button to exit the Setup Window:
- Restart the Computer.
Once the Computer is restarted, you can easily connect your Marvell Smartphone, Smart TV, and Tablets to the computer without facing any issue.
[*] We have used the Marvell Driver v126.96.36.199 to create the above manual. If you wish, you can download the same driver from here.
[*] Driver Signature Error: If you are facing Driver Signature Error while installing the USB Driver, then head over to How to Fix Driver Signature Error page.
[*] Driver Easy: We recommend you to use Driver Easy application to update all the computer drivers in a Single Click.
[*] Credits: Marvell Driver is created and distributed by Marvell Technology Group Ltd. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the driver for free.