These are instructions on how to install the Shanling Audio Driver v2.29.0 on Windows Computer (this method can be used on Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows 11).
Requirements: You need to have the Windows Computer and the Shanling Audio Driver to follow the below guidelines.
Install Shanling Audio Driver v2.29.0 in 10 Seconds
- Download and extract the driver package on the Computer. If in case, you have already downloaded and extracted the driver package, then SKIP this step.
- Once the driver package is extracted on the computer, you will be able to see the following files:
- Double Click on the setup.exe to Launch the Setup Window:
- Click on the Next button:
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process:
- Once the installation process is completed, Click on the Finish button to exit the Setup.
- Now, the Setup window will ask you to disconnect your pre-connected device from the computer. Simply, Click on the Yes button to exit the Setup Window.
- Restart the Computer.
Once the Computer is restarted, you can easily connect your Shanling device to the computer without facing any issue.
[*] We have used the Shanling Audio Driver v2.29.0 to create the above manual. If you wish, you can download the same driver from here.
[*] Driver Signature Error: If you are facing Driver Signature Error while installing the USB Driver, then head over to How to Fix Driver Signature Error page.
[*] Driver Easy: We recommend you to use Driver Easy application to update all the computer drivers in a Single Click.
[*] Credits: Shanling Audio Driver is created and distributed by Shenzhen Shanling Digital Techno. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the driver for free.