These are instructions on how to install the Shanling Audio Driver v2.29.0 on Windows Computer (this method can be used on Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10).
Requirements: You need to have the Windows Computer and the Shanling Audio Driver to follow the below guidelines.
Install Shanling Audio Driver v2.29.0 in 10 Seconds
- Download and extract the driver package on the Computer. If in case, you have already downloaded and extracted the driver package, then SKIP this step.
- Once the driver package is extracted on the computer, you will be able to see the following files:
- Double Click on the setup.exe to Launch the Setup Window:
- Click on the Next button:
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process:
- Once the installation process is completed, Click on the Finish button to exit the Setup.
- Now, the Setup window will ask you to disconnect your pre-connected device from the computer. Simply, Click on the Yes button to exit the Setup Window.
- Restart the Computer.
Once the Computer is restarted, you can easily connect your Shanling device to the computer without facing any issue.
[*] We have used the Shanling Audio Driver v2.29.0 to create the above manual. If you wish, you can download the same driver from here.
[*] Driver Signature Error: If you are facing Driver Signature Error while installing the USB Driver, then head over to How to Fix Driver Signature Error page.
[*] Driver Easy: We recommend you to use Driver Easy application to update all the computer drivers in a Single Click.
[*] Credits: Shanling Audio Driver is created and distributed by Shenzhen Shanling Digital Techno. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the driver for free.