These are instructions on how to install SPRD NPI USB Driver v1.4 on Windows Computer (this method can be used on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10).
Requirements: You need to have the Windows Computer and the SPRD NPI USB Driver to follow the below guidelines.
Install SPRD NPI USB Driver v1.4 in 5 Seconds
- Download and extract the driver package on the Computer. If in case, you have already downloaded and extracted the driver package, then SKIP this step.
- Once the driver package is extracted on the computer, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open the 32install.exe if your System Type is x32 Bit or Choose 64install.exe if your System Type is x64 bit (you can check System Type by pressing Win + Pause).
- Click on the Next Button:
- Click on the Install Button to begin the installation process:
- Once the installation process is completed, Click on the Finish button to exit the Setup.
- Restart the Computer.
Once the Computer is restarted, you can easily connect your Spreadtrum/Unisoc Smartphone, FeaturePhone, and Tablets to the computer without facing any issue.
[*] We have used the SPRD NPI Driver to create the above manual. If you wish, you can download the same driver from here.
[*] Driver Signature Error: If you are facing Driver Signature Error while installing the USB Driver, then head over to How to Fix Driver Signature Error page.
[*] Driver Easy: We recommend you to use Driver Easy application to update all the computer drivers in a Single Click.
[*] Credits: SPRD NPI Driver is created and distributed by Unisoc Communications, Inc. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the driver for free.