These are instructions on how to download and install the ZTE Handset USB Driver v5.2066.1.8 on Windows Computer (this method can be used on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10).
Requirements: You need to have the Windows Computer and the ZTE Handset USB Driver v5.2066.1.8 to follow the below guidelines.
Install ZTE Handset USB Driver v5.2066.1.8 on Windows Computer
- Download and extract the ZTE Handset USB Driver package on the Computer. If in case, you have already downloaded and extracted the driver package, then SKIP this step.
- Once the driver package is extracted on the computer, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open ZTE Handset USB Driver v5.2066.1.8 Setup.exe to Launch the Setup window:
- Click on the Next button:
- Again, Click on the Next button (optional: you can change the installation folder in this step):
- Again, Click on the Next button (optional: you can change or rename the Start Menu Folder name in this step):
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation process:
- Now, drivers will be installed on the computer:
- Once the installation process is completed, Click on the Finish button to exit the setup window:
- Restart the Computer.
Once the Computer is restarted, you can easily connect your ZTE Devices to the computer without facing any issue.
[*] We have used the ZTE Handset USB Driver v5.2066.1.8 to create the above manual. If you wish, you can download the same driver from here.
[*] Driver Signature Error: If you are facing Driver Signature Error while installing the USB Driver, then head over to How to Fix Driver Signature Error page.
[*] Driver Easy: We recommend you to use Driver Easy application to update all the computer drivers in a Single Click.
[*] Credits: ZTE Handset USB Driver is created and distributed by ZTE Corporation. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the driver for free.