On this page, we have managed to share the official USB driver of the Karbonn K60 Device. If you were already searching for the USB driver of the device, then this page will help you out.
There is 1 USB driver available for the device, i.e., Mediatek Driver. The Mediatek Driver can be useful to establish a connection between the mobile and the computer.
Karbonn K60 Mediatek Driver
The Mediatek Driver is compatible with the SP Flash Tool, MTK Flash Tool, SP MDT Tool, and the SN Write Tool and can be helpful if you are trying to install firmware (ROM) on the device.
Driver Name: Mediatek Driver
Package Name: Mediatek_Driver_Auto_Installer_v1.1352.zip
Driver Size: 10 MB
How to Install: Follow Guidelines
How to Install any USB Driver Manually
- Download and extract the USB driver on the computer.
- Open Device Manager (devmgmt.msc) and Click on the Computer Name > Action Menu > Add Legacy Hardware.
- Click on the Next button.
- Select the Install the hardware that I manually Select from a list checkbox and Click on the Next button.
- Again, Click on the Next button.
- Click on the Have Disk > Browse > Locate the .inf file (found in the extracted driver folder) and Click on Open Button.
- Click on the Finish button to complete the installation.
[*] Driver Signature Error: If you are facing Driver Signature Error while installing the USB Driver, then head over to How to Fix Driver Signature Error page.
[*] Driver Easy: We recommend you to use Driver Easy application to update all the computer drivers in a Single Click.
[*] Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the Karbonn K60 Stock Firmware, then head over to the Karbonn Firmware page.