On this page, we have managed to share the official USB driver of the Intex Slimzz Duoz Device. If you were already searching for the USB driver of the device, then this page will help you out.
There are 2 USB drivers available for the device, i.e., Spreadtrum Driver and Spreadtrum SCI Driver. The Spreadtrum Jungo Driver is compatible with all the Flash Tool, and the Spreadtrum SCI Driver can be useful for establishing a connection between the mobile and the computer.
Intex Slimzz Duoz Spreadtrum Jungo Driver
The Spreadtrum Jungo driver is compatible with the SPD Flash Tool and the WriteIMEI Tool and can be helpful if you are trying to install firmware (ROM) on the device.
Driver Name: Spreadtrum Jungo Driver
Package Name: Spreadtrum_Jungo_USB2Serial.zip
Driver Size: 5 MB
How to Install: Get Driver
Intex Slimzz Duoz Spreadtrum SCI Driver
You can use the Spreadtrum SCI Driver to connect the Spreadtrum/Unisoc device to the Computer. It also supports the SPD Flash Tool and WriteIMEI Tool.
Driver Name: Spreadtrum SCI Driver
Package Name: Spreadtrum_SCI_USB2Serial.zip
Driver Size: 2.68 MB
How to Install: Follow Guidelines
How to Install any USB Driver Manually
- Download and extract the USB driver on the computer.
- Open Device Manager (devmgmt.msc) and Click on the Computer Name > Action Menu > Add Legacy Hardware.
- Click on the Next button.
- Select the Install the hardware that I manually Select from a list checkbox and Click on the Next button.
- Again, Click on the Next button.
- Click on the Have Disk > Browse > Locate the .inf file (found in the extracted driver folder) and Click on Open Button.
- Click on the Finish button to complete the installation.
[*] Driver Signature Error: If you are facing Driver Signature Error while installing the USB Driver, then head over to How to Fix Driver Signature Error page.
[*] Driver Easy: We recommend you to use Driver Easy application to update all the computer drivers in a Single Click.
[*] Intex Slimzz Duoz Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the Intex Slimzz Duoz Stock Firmware, then head over to the Intex Firmware page.